Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 1. The Enemy Advances Everslowly.


Is this livejournal? I feel confused, slightly disheveled. I had to look up how to spell that. 
Yesterday I started using Rdio and it is sweeet. I’m gonna pay for the subscription when my trial is up. I justify the cost of the subscription by equating it to roughly the cost of a pair of boots Duan just bought. For an entire year. 1 year = 2 shoes. That’s indisputable math.     
I hate the thought of using tags, and yet I secretly want no one and everyone to read these. Not everyone I know, everyone in the world. Just not the people I know. The other 7,046,096,651 people in the world are totally cool to read this. I just subtracted 200 people from the actual population of the world. There’s no way I know 200 people. 
I learned some things today.
1. How to properly spell disheveled. Which I just had to use spell check to correct.
2. The exact number of people in the world on this the holiest of days. 
3. I might be mentally unstable, but its cool because I have a micro blog now and that’s totally equivalent to a psychologist. 
I leave you with this. Feline Baumgartner. Also, I might like this more than Tumblr. I am undecided.

1 comment: